Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Cocoa Daisy Kits | Blue Ridge Sneak

Hello all! Happy Humpday! Stopping in to share a few sneaks of @cocoadaisykits October Kit; Blue Ridge anddddd a very early sneak of November's Daisy Day Planner Kit as well!

Here ya go!


I spy a bunch of gold and blue goodness mixed with pops of color and soft pastels. I spy some fabulous wood veneers and die cuts as well. What do you spy? ;)


Here is a sneak peek of November's Daisy Day Planner kit:





And just when I thought October's was fabulous!!! November comes along!! :) :)

My October kit is headed my way. Be sure to stop back later this week when I share a few of my gallery sneaks. ;)

Suz

1 comment:

  1. wow! beautiful. I can't wait to receive my box.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)