Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Hint of Sunshine | Cocoa Daisy April Kit Sneaks

Happy Spring all! Well, I we have been at least feeling it a bit here finally. But if Spring hasn't quite reached your neck of the world yet, fear not, April's @cocoadaisykits will be sure to brighten your days (and your scrapbook albums) until it truly arrives where you are!

This month's kits packs a bright and cheery punch with pops of yellow and glistening golds and is complemented by grassy greens, navy blues and gorgeous grays. There are also some lighter hues and  pastels intermingled here and there, so something for everyone!!

Here are a few sneaks of what's in store this month. And let me tell you, I couldn't decided which kits to get this month, so I ordered them all! Yes, they are that awesome!

Have a looksee:

DITL, Add-on 2, exclusive patterned paper

Main and add-on paper:

Love the ombre washi and the Jillibean Soup placemats in Add-on2 (Dewdrop)!!

And how cute is this fox stamp?


I will be back later to add a few more sneaks! Happy Tuesday!
Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)