Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekend in Pics


Bella on a mission to get a garter snake.

Driving around town snapping pic of potential trees and shrubs to add to our yard.




Bella has a need to A-T-T-A-C-K our sprinkler system. It is quite comical. 

A gift of love and comfort from my library friends with whom I volunteer. So very thoughtful!

Received these DVD's I ordered earlier in the week. My sister Linda loved this show and always talked about it, and about how much she loved Lorelei. After watching the first 5 minutes of the first episode, I totally understood why. So many striking similar qualities as my sis. I'm savoring and cherishing each episode. Feel like my sis is there watching them along with me. Good stuff. :)

This is number two of two garter snakes Bella came across in our yard this weekend. Poor little fella stole back to his hiding spot for a reprieve from the four-legged menace!

Found these lovelies on our trip to Lowe's this afternoon. They are alstroemerias and were the type of flower my sister, Linda completed her Thesis/Dissertation on in Grad School at Colorado State University. Looking forward to watching them flourish.  My 4-Runner was filled to the rim with other botanical lovelies for our window boxes, potting soil, and sealers to fill the cracks in the driveway. Mick and I spent a few hours working in the yard and I enjoyed the fact that I was actually able to be outside and not be miserable from allergies today! A first in a long time. A really long time. Happy about that!


Hope you had a joy-ful weekend. Have a lovely week!
Suz

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous window boxes lovey- not quite as keen on the snake though. :( J and E spent this morning pulling the petals off of all my tulips in our boxes- they were dying anyway but they could still have done without that! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)