Friday, March 19, 2010

Belt Testing...

...is done and over with. Can't wait to hear the news if the boys advanced to green belts. Me, on the other hand? I'm just happy it's over and I am content knowing I gave it my best. We just got home a half an hour ago from dinner (yep, you read that right) and now need to complete packing for the boys' weekend long visit to Mimi and Papa's.

To digress, I finally got to play tennis at our local outdoor clay tennis club. It was so gorgeous out! The weather was perfect! Two and a half hours of solid hitting was a great warmup and anxiety reliever for my upcoming belt testing. The only problem, I got home at 5:30 and realized my uniform top that I had rewashed (because it had some pink stain on the sleeve) was still laying wet at the bottom of my washer. Needless to stay, I lagged behind the boys getting to testing so that I could attempt to "quick dry" the top. My top was still a bit damp when I absolutely had to leave for testing. Good thing we live very close to the testing site and that I'm not one to stress out over the little details of life. ;) Ahem...


Happy Spring everybody! (Here's looking at snow in the forecast for tomorrow!) It was great while it lasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)